Just as we were learning to unionise while dirty talking in the studio last month, wonderful shit was going down elsewhere in the UK.
Our bright and early October live broadcast will feature juicy chunks from that sex workers’ actions packed weekend, an extra filthy play-list, and banging ho narratives:
– Rewriting the Future of Sex Work, a community symposium held last month at Rich Mix London, organised by Joana Nastari and the Fuck You Pay Me team. Stacy Clare reports from the Sex work, art and power , and Is the safety of sex workers really at the heart of ‘trafficking’ policy? panels.
– Radio B Easy: a reading from The Whore Diaries by Akira the hustler.
– Ask Auntie Wussy: your sex worker’s agony aunt.
– Mavie covers the LABOUR4DECRIM launch at The World Transformed Festival in Liverpool.
– A story from Resilient and Resisting.
– Wankers & Keepers: creeps & time wasters vs golden clients corner.
– Why I like you: a sassy original sex worker poem.
Tune in LIVE Friday 26 October from 2:30pm, or check out www.mixcloud.com/avaradio/ next weekend.