Radio AvA’s post bonfire night show, well stoked with explosive topics and revolutionary fetishes:
– ‘Yes, but is it sex?! In the outer reaches of porn: fetish and obscenity.’ Salient morsels from the packed talk by Itziar Bilbao Urrutia, aka Ms Tytania at Not The Anarchist Bookfair.
– Wankers’ & Keepers corner. Where we mock nasty little times wasters & commend golden clients.
– Working & with clients with functional diversities. A discussion about norms, alliances, sex workers & carers, ignited by the films ‘Yes, We Fuck’ (Antonio Centeno and Raúl de la Moren, Spain 2015) and ‘Scarlet Road’ (Catherine Scott, Australia 2011).
– Auntie Wussy Pillow. Radio AvA’s agony aunt sorts out all your sex work problems. including some you didn’t even know you had.
– ‘Revolting Prostitute, the fight for sex workers right.’ Selected bits and a first person account from the London launch of the new book by Juno Mac and Molly Smith.
– Sex workers self defence tips from an expert.
– Radio B-Easy. Ho lit. Improperly read.
– ‘Supporting Sex workers: what they want and what we can do.’ Snappy sound bites from some ace decriminalisation promotion at the Hackney North CLP.
– A dynamite play list by Aunt-Anna.
Apologies to our listeners who endured the delay in the October show. Hope you enjoyed what went down once we really got going.
A related warning: there are internet issues at the studio again. We hope to have our partisan broadcasting tools ready for action by 5pm, but there may be some glitches.
Tune in to www.radioava.org live Friday 9th November from 5pm, or check out the podcast on www.mixcloud.com/avaradio/.