Our first ever London Lockdown show, live from the garden of pestilent delights.
A daring experiment in making socially distanced radio, bringing hos together for that extra intimate isolation experience.
On this show:
– Sex workers telling us how’s life where they are now and what’s the strangest thing they did / thought this week.
– On sex workers (lack of) access to public funds, and over exposure to fines.
– The sex workers phone exchange project Dial Tone.
– Girls on Film: a review and sneak preview from the viral sex workers film club.
– The harlot’s progress: How I tried to get on Universal Credit.
– How and if we can sell remote sex.
– Unrepentant trollops’ rant: how to navigate lockdown.
– Happy news: An interview with Sonia, who won the Stripper’s union case and worker statues after being wrongfully dismissed.
– The last job we did, lost, or declined.
– Tea and ginger nuts with auntie Wussy, your sex workers agony aunt.
– Radio B easy: whores in literature and quarantine novels.
– Community support resources digest.
Also: TV tips, pandemic puns, terrible memes, and tunes for the end of the world.